If you were thinking about sailing on Disney Cruise Line, you might want to think about booking that cruise soon. Disney Cruise Line has just announced a change to their final payment and cancellation dates.
The new final payment and cancellation structure will be as follows:
- Final payment for all non-suite/non-concierge staterooms on Cruises 1-5 Nights will be due at 90 days prior to arrival and cancellation fees will begin at 89 days versus 74 days.
- Final payment for all non-suite/non-concierge staterooms on Cruises 6 Nights or more will be due at 120 days prior to arrival and cancellation fees will begin at 119 days versus 89 days.
- Specific final payment and cancellation policies have been eliminated for holiday sailings and sailings where the Embark and Debark is a non-U.S. port
These new changes will go into effect on September 11, 2018. The last day to book your Disney Cruise Line sailing and take advantage of the current final payment and cancellation guidelines will be September 10, 2018. For reservations made prior to September 11, 2018, the final payment and cancellation fees assessed will be based on the information listed on the original confirmation unless the sailing date or vacation package is modified.
To book your Disney Cruise and avoid these changes and receive a competitive onboard credit, fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Image/Source Credit: Disney
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- Get Spooky with the Halloween Hot Dog at Disneyland - September 20, 2018
- Run Amock at FreeForm’s Halloween House in Celebration of 31 Night of Halloween - September 20, 2018
- New Lion King Experiences Coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom in 2019! - September 20, 2018