Those hoping to set sail with Disney Cruise Lines next Summer are in luck as Disney announced details today for sailings starting June 2018. This includes new ports and itineraries in Europe Alaska and the Caribbean. All bookings will open to the public on February 23, 2017. Here’s a taste of what will be on offer:
New Sailings from Rome and Barcelona – For the first time, Disney Cruise Line guests can experience the rich culture of Barcelona and inspiring history of Rome as bookend experiences in a single cruise.
- On June 16, 2018, the Disney Magic will sail a seven-night cruise from Barcelona to Civitavecchia (Rome). Ports of call include Marseilles and Villefranche, France; and Genoa (Milan), Livorno (Florence, Pisa) and Naples, Italy.
- On June 23, 2018, the Disney Magic will sail a seven-night itinerary from Civitavecchia (Rome) to Barcelona. Ports visited on this cruise are Naples, Livorno (Florence, Pisa) and Genoa (Milan), Italy; and Cannes and Marseilles, France.
First-time visits to Milan, Italy – Disney Cruise Line will also visit on Genoa, Italy starting in 2018, as part of three special sailings from Barcelona and Civitavecchia (Rome).
- A 10-night Mediterranean itinerary sailing from Barcelona on July 7, 2018, calls on Genoa, as well as other popular ports in Italy, France and Spain.
First-time visit to Cork, Ireland as part of 7-night British Isles Cruise – The Disney Magic will visit Cork, Ireland for the first time as part a 7-night British Isles cruise, departing on Sept. 2, 2018. Additional ports visited on this sailing include Dublin, Ireland; Greenock, Scotland; and Liverpool, England.
Disney Returns to Alaska – In 2018, the newly re-imagined Disney Wonder returns to Alaska for the Summer, where guests can enjoy breathtaking natural vistas, magnificent glaciers and awe-inspiring wildlife. 5, 7 and 9-night itineraries will depart from Vancouver, Canada, with stops in Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, Icy Strait Point and Tracy Arm Fjord.
Special 11-night Caribbean sailing – The Disney Fantasy will embark on an exclusive 11-night southern Caribbean cruise departing June 30, 2018 including visits to Aruba, Barbados, Martinique, St. Kitts, Puerto Rico and Castaway Cay.
Even more chances to visit Disney’s exclusive private island Castaway Cay – Disney’s private island in the Bahamas, is consistently a top-rated destination. In 2018, the Disney Dream will sail a series of cruises that include two stops at Castaway Cay so guests can have twice the fun in the sun and enjoy even more of the pristine island paradise.
- On June 6, 20, and July 4, the Disney Dream will sail from Port Canaveral, Fla., on 4-night cruises to Nassau, Bahamas, plus two stops at Castaway Cay.
- On June 1, 10, 15, 24, 29, and July 8, the Disney Dream will sail from Port Canaveral, Fla., on 5- night cruises to Nassau, Bahamas, plus two stops at Castaway Cay.
More details on 2018 itineraries can be found on the Ports and Itineraries for 2018 page of disneycruise.com.
When it comes to cruising with Disney Cruise Line, the earlier you book the better the savings. So what are you waiting for fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Need help planning your Disney Cruise? Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect stateroom to making the most of your time at sea. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.