The Disney Cruise Line has announced its lineup of cruises for early 2017. Guests can look forward to the award-winning cruise line returning to popular destinations in the Caribbean and Bahamas on a variety of itineraries, most from popular and convenient Florida ports. Limited-time sailings include itineraries from San Juan, Puerto Rico, and Galveston, Texas, complete the line-up for the first part of the year.
During these voyages, your will visit amazing tropical locations, immerse yourself into the island way of life and culture, sunbathe on some of the most beautiful beaches in the world and shop to your heart’s delight in local marketplaces. Most itineraries feature a stop at Disney’s Castaway Cay, Disney’s private island paradise in the Bahamas just for Disney Cruise Line Guests.
Let’s take a closer look at where our favorite ships will be sailing in 2017-
- Disney Magic- January to April from Miami, FL- 5 Night Caribbean Cruises, 3-5 Night Bahamian Cruises and 4 Night Miami to San Juan Cruise
- Disney Magic- April from San Juan, Puerto Rico- 7 Night Caribbean Cruises
- Disney Dream– January to May from Port Canaveral, FL- 3-4 Night Bahamian Cruises
- Disney Fantasy- January to May from Port Canaveral, FL- 7 Night Eastern and Western Caribbean Cruises
- Disney Wonder- January from Galveston, TX- 7 Night Bahamian Cruises, 6 Night Galveston to San Juan Cruise
- Disney Wonder- January from San Juan, Puerto Rico- 3 Night Bahamian Cruise to Port Canaveral, FL
- Disney Wonder- January to April from Port Canaveral, FL- 3 and 4 Night Bahamian Cruises
As always, Disney continues to offer many thing included with your cruise fare, such as:
- Adult-exclusive areas
- Delicious dining options
- 24 hour complimentary room service
- Complimentary soda, coffee and tea on deck
- Broadway-style entertainment
- First-run films
- Disney Character meet and greets
- Oceaneer’s Club just for kids
- Private clubs for tweens and teens
- Themed deck parties for families
- Fireworks at sea (on most voyages)
- Spacious staterooms
- Top-notch Disney service
Gold and Platinum Castaway Club Members can begin booking these cruises on Oct. 7, 2015 and everyone will be able to starting on Oct. 8, 2015. Let me help you find the perfect itinerary for you and your family to escape winter and head to warmer places. And…don’t forget about the special $25 gift card promotion being offered by Chip & Co and Tricia Kohler- Independent Travel Agent with World of Magic Travel for the month of October. You can read all about that HERE! Email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin planning your 2017 sailing!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!