Hey there guys and gals Anonymouse here!
Okay, you know how I love gossip and will usually just throw something out with little more than a caveat that it’s just a rumor? Well today I want to tell you about something that’s bound to bring a tear to the eyes of even the most cold-hearted among you (and you know who you are). It might even make you angry. It’s the rumor that Wishes will be ending within a month or so.
I know, I know! Now don’t get all upset. I actually doesn’t like fireworks (they wear on my delicate nerves) but I know how everyone else pretty much just LOVES Wishes and thinks it’s the be all end all, and so I feel bad spreading this vile rumor even though I am most often found on Splash Mountain, or eating (duh) or even in the bathrooom (possibly hiding) during Wishes. Anonymouse has empathy, and I’m feeling it for you, lovers of Wishes.
Anyway, here’s what I’ve heard. That a big load of fireworks were ordered and that cast members are telling people that Wishes is going to be replaced by another show.
That’s it. Sorry it wasn’t more juicy but I felt compelled to report on it since it’s all over the place.
I’ll keep you posted if we hear something concrete.
That is all the time I have for today. See you kiddies next time.
- Disney Confidential – Changes coming to Epcot’s Norway Pavilion (bueller.itgz.org)
- Disney Confidential – Space Mountain Closed! (chipandco.com)
- Will We Find Out the Opening Date of Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland Next Week? - February 21, 2019
- Are Disney Free Dining Dates Coming Soon? - April 11, 2018
- Could A New Japanese Restaurant Be Coming to the World Showcase? - January 20, 2018