Hey there guys and gals, Anonymouse here with some crazy gossip about one of my favorite rides at Walt Disney World.
If any of you Expedition Everest fanatics out there have been following the stories of the Yeti that was but is no more, I may have a new clue as to the real problem…Are you ready? Wait for it….
A little birdy told me that it is a little-known fact that the only person who knew all the ins and outs of the Yeti’s mechanisms is, unfortunately, no longer with us. What’s worse is that it appears that all the secrets have been laid to rest with him. If this is true, it would explain the never-ending plight for the cure of the Yeti’s lack of fright!
Well, that’s all I have time for today! Stay warm and dry!
- Yak & Yeti for Refreshment & Relaxation (disneyshawn.blogspot.com)
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: The one ride I MUST ride (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Will We Find Out the Opening Date of Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland Next Week? - February 21, 2019
- Are Disney Free Dining Dates Coming Soon? - April 11, 2018
- Could A New Japanese Restaurant Be Coming to the World Showcase? - January 20, 2018