Here there guys and gals Anonymouse here.
The rumor mill is buzzing today (and here we thought it was just Chip snoring) with a Pixar rumor! I am not sure how excited or surprised any of you smarter Disney folks will be but the story is that Pixar is going to be releasing a Blu-ray with Pixar Short Films Volume 2.
Hopefully Pixar will add some bonus materials (just like they did in Volume 1) which always make the sets worth buying. We are hearing that Volume 2 will start where Volume 1 ended beginning with Your Friend the Rat from 2007 and running through 2011’s La Luna.
What you think is it a good idea or bad? Let me know in the comment box below.
Anywho that is all the Disney Gossip I have right now. For my past Gossip articles be sure to check them out here.
- Disney Confidential – Is Cars Land coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios? (chipandco.com)
- Disney Confidential – Lockers and Show Changes in the Animal Kingdom (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Will We Find Out the Opening Date of Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland Next Week? - February 21, 2019
- Are Disney Free Dining Dates Coming Soon? - April 11, 2018
- Could A New Japanese Restaurant Be Coming to the World Showcase? - January 20, 2018