Hey there guys and gals. It’s Anonymouse here with some tasty gossip for you this Memorial Day Weekend.
Apparently there are reports that the Mission Tortilla Factory at California Adventure will be closing super duper soon in order to make way for…. *drumroll* GHIRARDELLI CHOCOLATE FACTORY. According to Disneyland Today (@DLtoday on Twitter) Monday (May 30) will be the final day to get your freshly made tortilla samples from the factory.
I’ll miss my free tortillas, even if they were corn the majority of the time I paid the factory a visit. (I’m more of a flour tortilla kind of gal.) I am excited about chocolate, though. Chocolate and diamonds are all a girl needs, especially when the chocolate is Ghirardelli.
That is all the time I have for today. See you kiddies next time.
- Disney Confidential – Disney drops Seal Team 6, Oz gets release date, and more (chipandco.com)
- Ask Us a Disney Question: Must-Do Attractions at Disneyland/California Adventure? (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Will We Find Out the Opening Date of Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland Next Week? - February 21, 2019
- Are Disney Free Dining Dates Coming Soon? - April 11, 2018
- Could A New Japanese Restaurant Be Coming to the World Showcase? - January 20, 2018