Hey there guys and gals, guess who? It’s me, your answer to all that is Disney gossip… Anonymouse. I am here today bringing you some news from Animal Kingdom, home of
Chimp, I mean Chip, that’s right Chip…I swear that is what I meant. Anywho – starting October 1st and expected to run through November 30th, for a trial period, is the addition of Animal Guides in Animal Kingdom.
The guides will give additional information to guests as you move through the park about most of the animals that you can find in Animal Kingdom and it is too soon to tell but there may be a special guide for the day that Chip visits…who knows!
There will also be paper guides that you can take a long with you located at the tip board, the main entrance and Mombasa Marketplace.
The new guide services are complimentary to all guests and hopefully will make your visits to Animal Kingdom more interesting and informative.
Anywho that is all the Disney Gossip I have right now. For my past Gossip articles be sure to check them out here.
- Disney Confidential – Alcohol to be served in the Magic Kingdom (chipandco.com)
- Disney Confidential – Is Cars Land coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios? (chipandco.com)
- Disney Confidential – Lockers and Show Changes in the Animal Kingdom (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Will We Find Out the Opening Date of Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland Next Week? - February 21, 2019
- Are Disney Free Dining Dates Coming Soon? - April 11, 2018
- Could A New Japanese Restaurant Be Coming to the World Showcase? - January 20, 2018