Disney College Program Cast Members are slated to receive a pay bump
Good news for college students seeking to participate in the Disney College Program: Disney College Program cast members are set to receive a pay bump! Currently, Disney College Program cast members are paid a salary of $14.00/hour. Beginning June 4, this salary will be increasing by $2.00/hour.
The new $16.00/hour rate will apply both to current Disney College Program cast members as well as future Disney College Program participants. The Disney College Program spans four to seven months (with opportunities to extend up to one year) and allows participants to network with professionals throughout The Walt Disney Company, take part in Learning and Career Development Sessions, and live and work with people from all over the world.
The eligibility requirements to participate in the Disney College Program are as follows:
- Currently enrolled and taking classes at an accredited *United States college, university, or higher education program OR have graduated from an accredited *United States college, university, or higher education program within 24 months of the application posting date
- Must have completed at least one semester at an accredited *United States college, university, or higher education program by time of program arrival
- Meet any individual school requirements (GPA, grade level, etc.), if applicable
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application
- Be receptive to Disney Look appearance guidelines
- Possess unrestricted *United States work authorization for the duration of the program (Disney does not sponsor visas for the Disney College Program.)
- Be receptive to a starting rate of $14 per hour (*Effective June 4th – the starting rate will increase to $16 per hour)
- Be fully available to work Sunday through Saturday, including days and nights, holidays, and overtime
- Be receptive to exposure to outside elements including heat and/or humidity, cold temperatures, wet conditions, and prolonged standing/walking
- Be willing to follow all cleaning and disinfecting procedures in the work area including handling cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Additional personal protective equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required
- Former Disney College Program participants must not arrive less than four (4) months after their last departure date.
The Disney College Program is currently recruiting for program arrival dates between May 2023 and October 2023.
Ready to book your next magical vacation, but don’t know where to start? Want to enjoy a Walt Disney World vacation without the stress of planning, booking, and tracking trip changes and promotions? Contact me today! As an agent with Destinations To Travel who specializes in Disney destinations, I can help you stress less and enjoy your vacation more! The best part? My services are provided at NO ADDITIONAL COST when you book your Disney vacation package through me!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!