Halloween is nearly here and how best to get into the spooky spirit than with Disney Hallo’Moments! Get creative by celebrating Halloween with a magical Disney twist through at-home activities and ideas which are fun and perfect for fans and families. Check out the Disney Parks Blog page called “Everything Halloween” dedicated to all things Halloween to get into the spooky spirit and discover all the greatest ideas and ways to have a spooky time with #DisneyHalloMoments at home. On this Halloween-specific page you will find coloring and activity sheets, costume inspiration, make-up and decorating tutorials from Parks pros, recipes and DIY ideas inspired by Disney Parks attractions and more as #DisneyHalloMoments will feature themed weekend activities for guests to get in the spooky spirit.
That’s not all for Disney Hallo’Moments, from now until October the 18th, put on your favorite Halloween costumes and get dancing or watch some seasonal movies all month long. Why not share your love of Halloween and Disney by entering into the “Halloween Dance Party” on the ShopDisney.com website for a chance to win one of four $1,000 gift cards, which can be used at the Disney store or shopDisney.com.
Disney Hallo’Moments Schedule
- Boo! “Fright Night” Weekend (September 24-27)
Then frighten up your family’s night with this Halloween activity page featuring Mickey & friends.
Get spooked with Halloween in-game events in some of your favorite mobile games:
- Starting October 8, Disney Sorcerer’s Arena will be offering new events for players to leverage their collection of characters to battle against iconic Disney villains, with more surprises and new reveals coming later in the month.
- Disney Emoji Blitz will hold a variety of spooky in-game events throughout October, including events for Hocus Pocus and The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- This October, jump into Disney Magic Kingdoms to enjoy special events and offers to celebrate Halloween!
- On October 19, American Dad! Apocalypse Soon will let fans jump into the “The Best Little Horror House in Langley Falls” episode.
Or, why not cozy up with a cup of cider and a good book with a few of our Halloween favorites for the whole family:
- Young readers will love getting ready to trick-or-treat with Mickey and the gang with Mickey and Friends: Ready for Halloween!
- For the middle schooler who likes thrills and chills, a Fright-o-meter rates each story for levels of scariness in Don’t Read This Book Before Bed
- After the kids (finally) go to bed, tap into your creative side with Art of Coloring: Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Woof! “Pets…and Treats!” Weekend (October 1-3)
Remember, Halloween isn’t just for humans – Pets can join in the fun with a range of dog costumes including Buzz, Woody, Olaf, Maleficent and more. Your faithful pups deserve a treat with these Mickey-shaped pumpkin and peanut butter cookies and for the humans, why not whip up a frightfully easy Halloween snack with spooky Mickey donuts and get a taste of Fall with recipes from the new cookbook Disney Eats, available October 6.
- It’s Good to be Bad! “Villains & Witches” Weekend (October 8-11)
Heroes are fun but sometimes it’s good to be bad! It’s the perfect time to dress up as your favorite Disney Villain or baddie including Maleficent, Ursula or Oogie Boogie. Why not recreate the all singing and dancing scene from Hocus Pocus, with I’ve put a spell on you!
- Out of this World! “Monsters & Aliens” Weekend (October 15-18)
Check out the new Pixar “Alien Remix” collection featuring the iconic Toy Story Aliens in an all new light on stationery, pajamas, plush and other clothing items, which is proving very popular over on ShopDisney.com!
For something different, why not tune into Freeform throughout the month of October and catch your favorite villains, witches, monsters and aliens in Halloween movies including Hocus Pocus, Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas, Beetlejuice and more. Freeform’s 31 Nights of Halloween begins October 1.
- Terrifying Tunes! “Spooktacular Songs” (October 22-25)
Or have a spook-tacular Halloween dance featuring the Disney Halloween playlist with a Villains anthem like “Gaston” to the eerie Twilight Zone Tower of Terror theme.
Don’t forget to show off your moves and enter the shopDisney “Halloween Dance Party”* for a chance to win 1 of 4 $1,000 Disney Gift Cards to use on shopDisney.com or at a Disney store. How to enter: download the new Halloween song ‘Halloween Dance Party‘ or use the song directly from Instagram or Reels. Dress up in your favorite Disney, Star Wars, PIXAR, Marvel costumes and make a 30-second video dancing to the Halloween Dance Party song. Post the video on Instagram using #ShopDisneyContest and follow @shopdisney on Instagram.
- Halloween Weekend (October 30-31)
Finally, why not stream “Twitches” and the rest of your Halloween favorites on Disney+
Get your house Halloween-ready for the ultimate Halloween celebration with decor and decorations like this Jack Skellington Holiday Wreath or a Poisoned Apple Votive Candle Holder. Then add a touch of magic to your porch with the vampire Mickey pumpkin-carving template or Create Boo’s door to transform your living room in time for a Monsters., Inc. movie night.
Stay tuned for additional sweeps and content throughout the month and be sure to shop the latest Halloween costumes, accessories, apparel and home decor from Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars at shopDisney.com.
Take part in Disney Hallo’Moments for the ultimate Halloween celebration, from arts and crafts to movies, music and a fun competition! For all your Disney news don’t forget to click here!
*shopDisney “Halloween Dance Party”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Enter Contest between 9/18/20 at 12:00 PM PT and 10/18/20 at 11:59 PM PT. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., who are 18+ at time of entry. Limit 1 entry per person. See Official Rules shopdisney.com/HalloweenContest for full details on how to enter, eligibility requirements, prize descriptions and limitations. Void where prohibited.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.