Disney Consumer Products and Beech-Nut are proud to introduce a new line of great-tasting and nutritious toddler foods featuring the Disney Winnie the Pooh characters. The new line is made from all natural ingredients and has a great taste that even picky toddlers will love.
Highlighting Disney’s long-term commitment to providing more nutritious food options for kids, the Beech-Nut toddler food line for kids age 12 months and older have no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. The products adhere to Beech-Nut’s strict ingredient standards in order to maintain an authentic taste and provide nutritious and delicious food for this active age group. The packaging features favorite Disney characters including Winnie the Pooh, Tigger and Piglet.
“In 2006, Disney made a commitment to meet high nutrition standards by offering a healthier portfolio of foods. The Beech-Nut toddler line is one more example of our commitment to these goals of offering ‘better for you’ foods that kids will love and parents will feel good about,” Embola Ndi, vice president of Food, Health & Beauty, Disney Consumer Products.
“Beech-Nut and Disney share a commitment to offer better nutrition choices for children. Our 20 new toddler products include steam-cooked microwavable meals, whole grain and real fruit snacks, and 100 percent juice beverages. They’re tasty and nutritious products that moms can feel really good about,” said Evan Eckman, chief marketing officer at Beech-Nut.
The Beech-Nut toddler food is fortified with vitamins and minerals and contains valuable nutrients, fiber, whole grains, real fruit, real yogurt, real vegetables and protein. The line features meals, sides, snacks and juices including:
- Steamies™: These complete meals have a home-style taste and texture and cook via a unique steam-cooking process. Available in 10 different varieties, Steamies also have less sodium than similar products from other leading brands.
- Goodies™: Made with Chiquita Bananas and whole grains, Goodies Banana Bites offer a more nutritious choice for snack time. Goodies Mixed Fruit Nibbles come in two flavors and are made with real fruit. One serving offers 100 percent of the daily required serving of vitamin C.
- Juicies™: These 100 percent juice beverages come in refreshing flavor combinations, including white grape and peach, pear blueberry, and apple pomegranate. They offer the benefits of antioxidant super-fruits and also contain 100 percent of the daily recommended serving of vitamin C.
The Disney-branded toddler foods by Beech-Nut are available now in grocery stores nationwide. Beech-Nut plans to introduce its new Disney steam-cooked microwavable meals with an upcoming TV commercial campaign and other promotional programming in collaboration with Disney’s entertainment divisions.
- Top 10 Disney Dining Plan Restaurants (onlywdworld.com)
- Disney Food for Families: Choosing the Right Character Meal for Your Family (disneyfoodblog.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Testing of the Walt Disney World Railroad will begin TODAY! - December 8, 2021
- EPCOT Festival of the Arts: Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine Returns in 2022! - December 8, 2021
- Network outages affecting Disney Websites, App and More - December 7, 2021