Gilt GROUPE, the innovative online shopping destination and Disney Consumer Products, announced that they will collaborate to offer fans and parents special product sneak peeks on merchandise inspired by key Disney entertainment and franchises. The first promotion slated for May 11 at Noon on Gilt CHILDREN features an advance look at select items from the highly anticipated Disney•Pixar film Cars 2 (http://www.gilt.com/cars2). Cars 2 hits the track June 24 and will be presented in Disney Digital 3D™ and in IMAX® 3D in select theaters.
The Cars 2 product ‘first look’ on Gilt CHILDREN will include items for back-to-school, apparel and home, including:
- Furniture: Toy box, chair desk, table and chairs set and step stool.
- School Gear: Large backpack and Cordura car-shaped lunch bags in an assortment of styles and colors.
- Bedroom Essentials: Car-shaped toddler bed, Lightning McQueen Sports Car Twin Bed, Lightning McQueen Roadster Toddler Bed, pillow pals, rugs, and a car shaped soft chair.
- Apparel: pajamas, t-shirts and more.
“We are excited to be working with Disney to promote the Cars 2 product launch and are thrilled for the future collaborations between both our companies,” said Rachel Jarrett General Manager for Gilt CHILDREN.
“Just as we continually forge relationships with fun new designers and evolve our product lines, we’re also actively seeking to bring that innovation and fresh perspective to our retail promotions,” said Stephen Teglas, vice president and general manager of Fashion & Home North America at Disney Consumer Products. “Gilt.com made perfect sense to deliver a handpicked assortment of Disney products to a discerning consumer who has a love for Disney and is excited to preview the latest items before anyone else.”
Upcoming Disney sales on Gilt GROUPE will include offerings for Winnie the Pooh and The Muppets feature film debuting November 2011 with Amy Adams, Zach Galifianakis and Jason Segal.
If you are not already a member of Gilt, sign up at http://www.gilt.com/cars2.
- Gilt Groupe and Disney Consumer Products to Collaborate on Special Online “First-Look” Offers and Programs (chipandco.com)
- Exclusive “Behind the Bricks” Disney Living Video Series with LEGO Master Builder, Erik Varszegi (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Bob Chapek, Josh D’Amaro, DCappella, and more to attend Destination D23 2021 at Walt Disney World - July 26, 2021
- Disney World is hosting an online hiring event with $1,000 sign-on bonuses - July 26, 2021
- Orange County Florida has seen a huge spike in COVID cases leaders urge Face Masks to return - July 26, 2021