Fun, colorful and inspirational, LEGOLAND® is where awesome awaits for families looking for a great day out, or the ultimate vacation experience!
Make this summer last all year long with 12 months of unlimited admission to LEGOLAND® Florida and Water Park. Wait… it gets Awesomer!
Additional benefits include:
- 12 months unlimited admission to Madame Tussauds Orlando, SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando and LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta
- Free Standard Parking
- Discount on dining, retail, LEGOLAND Hotel and Beach Retreat stays
- Discounted guest tickets to LEGOLAND Florida
- Admission to Special Events at LEGOLAND Florida
- Collectible LEGO bricks
- LEGOLAND e-newsletter (exclusive invitations, previews and more!)
*Offer value is $149 per Awesomer Annual Pass.
The offer will be valid from 10 a.m. May 18 through 11:59 p.m. May 20, 2018 or while supplies last. Offer valid for purchase of new Awesomer Annual Passes only. Offer cannot be applied to previously purchased passes or pass discount offers or combined with any other promotional discounts. Offer is not valid for Annual Pass upgrades or renewals. Discount is valid for up to six (6) discounted annual passes per transaction. Not for resale. Prices are subject to change without notice. Online only.
You will have 60 days from your date of purchase to activate your passes at LEGOLAND Florida. Additional restrictions may apply.
There are still fantastic 2018 packages available. Send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner!
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Whitney Littlejohn (see all)
- The First Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is Officially Sold Out! - August 17, 2018
- Entertainment for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival - August 17, 2018
- Ale & Compass Breakfast Buffet at Yacht Club Resort - August 16, 2018