There are plenty of ways to celebrate Mother’s Day this weekend at the Disneyland Resort – starting with food!
The new Rose Cake Pop can be found at Trolly Treats and Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff at Disney California Adventure park, Hunny Spot and Candy Palace at Disneyland Park, and Marceline’s Confectionary in the Downtown Disney District.
This delight is a chocolate cake pop wrapped in a fruit-flavored sour belt and dipped in raspberry purple chocolate.
You can also find a Mother’s Day Special Macaron Assortment at Kayla’s Cake in the Downtown Disney District.
Try a variety of flavors like blackcurrant heart, lemon meringue pie, triple berry, and belgian dark chocolate macarons.
Lastly, Sprinkles in the Downtown Disney District if offering a Mother’s Day Cupcake Box. Enjoy an assortment of vanilla, red velvet, dark chocolate, and salt caramel cupcakes.
Check out the list below for a sit-down brunch with mom (all offered on May 12th unless otherwise specified)!
- Catal, Downtown Disney District – Mother’s Day Brunch (8:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.)
- Café Orleans, Disneyland park – Mother’s Day Lasagna and Dessert Offerings (11:30 a.m.–8:00 p.m.)
- Blue Bayou Restaurant, Disneyland park – Seafood Carbonara and Mother’s Day Add On that includes Sparkling Cider, a Rose, and a Chocolate Bar (11:30 a.m.–10:00 p.m.)
- Classic Afternoon Tea, Disneyland Hotel – Mother’s Day Tea (12:00–3:00 p.m.)
- Steakhouse 55, Disneyland Hotel – Mother’s Day 3-course Tasting Meal (5:00–10:00 p.m.)
- Goofy’s Kitchen, Disneyland Hotel – All-Day Character Buffet Dining (7:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.)
- Storyteller’s Café, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa – All-Day Character Buffet Dining (7:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m.)
- PCH Grill, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel – All-Day Character Buffet Dining (7:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.)
Call 714-718-DINE to make your reservations!
Let’s book your adventure today! Fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from me – an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations from Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. As an agent with Key to the World Travel, I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 815-953-4804, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, my Facebook Page, or fill out and submit the form below.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Easter Bunny Brunch at Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney - February 18, 2020
- Multi-Day Celebration at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for 50th Anniversary of Earth Day - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Refurbishment & Closure Schedule – February 2020 - February 3, 2020