Beginning October 1, the Star Wars Guided Tour at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will no longer include the Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party. The inclusion of the dessert part in the tour packages will end on September 30.
Guests registered for the Star Wars Guided Tour will still be able to take advantage of a reserved viewing area for the nighttime fireworks Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular. Prices for the tour prior to October 1 are $129.00 per person (includes tax and gratuity) and will reduce to $99.00 per person (includes tax and gratuity) after the dessert party is removed from the tour.
This Hollywood Studios Guided Tour was first offered in January 2. The seven-hour tour is led by a Star Wars “all-in-the-know” guide and includes:
- Reserved viewing for “Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away,”
- A journey on Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- An opportunity to participate in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple (for guests age 4-12)
- A guided exploration and character greetings at Star Wars Launch Bay
- Dinner at Backlot Express, aquick-service restaurant featuring Star Wars-themed items
- The Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party (through September 30)
- Reserved fireworks viewing area
Ready to start planning a Disney vacation? Click here for a FREE, no obligation quote or fill out the form below for a FREE quote.
As an agent with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can help save you time and money planning your next Disney vacation. The best part is my services are always FREE! Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org or (229) 977-3773. Join me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates and tips.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!