I love a good deal. And this one just can’t be beat. Disney Cruise Lines is offering 50% deposits on qualifying cruises now through February 15th.
No, faithful readers, you did not read that wrong. It’s true!! Most cruises booked between now and February 15, 2015 that travel by December 31st, 2015 qualify for this awesome offer! It’s not just a sweet, sweet FANTASY, baby!
So what is the catch, Savvy Disney Mama? No catch, folks. You do still have to pay the other half of your deposit, but it’s due with your final payment, so it costs less to get your cruise booked now. Which I have to admit, right after the holidays, makes this mama’s checkbook very, very happy! It’s a DREAM come true. And if you are like me, I book way in advance and pay on my trip all year. That way it doesn’t seem like so much money up front. And since you have until December 31st to travel, this deal makes really, really good sense.
WONDER about fine print?
Here it is:
- Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses, Gratuities and Port Adventures are not included.
- Valid for new bookings only on 2015 sailings booked by February 15, 2015.
- Not valid on GTY Stateroom Categories with Restrictions (IGT, OGT, VGT).
- Only valid on sailings that do not require total payment at the time of booking.
- Valid for all sail dates through December 31, 2015.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s all go experience some MAGIC!
Questions? I’d love to hear from you! Send me an email ator visit me on Facebook at .