We all love going to Disney for the awesome rides, adorable characters, great shopping and well…food!!
When it comes to desserts and drinks, Disney don’t disappoint, and this summer is no exception.
Stay cool this summer with these hidden gems available throughout the Walt Disney World resort!
Magic Kingdom Park:
- It’s a Party! Sundae and the Sugar Cookie Sandwich available through July 31th at Plaza Ice Cream Parlor.
- Can’t miss the opportunity to try one of the delicious soft serve like a Dole Whip Pineapple at Aloha Isle, an Orange-Vanilla Swirl and Redd’s Revenge Float with strawberry soft-serve and Fanta Strawberry at Sunshine Tree Terrace, a Dole Whip – Lemon and Lime at Storybook Treats and the newest 2319 Cone with mango vanilla swirl soft serve at Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies.
- A Space Ranger Slush at The Launching Pad or Wonderland Slush at Cheshire Café.
- Specialty beverages like the Awesome Mix Slushy, the I Am Root root beer float, the Destroyer Punch or the Galaxy Juice at Fife & Drum for “Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live! available through August 18th.
- Enjoy delicious Italian Gelato from Gelati in the Italy pavilion.
- Kakigōri (Japanese shaved ice) from Kabuki Cafe in the Japan pavilion.
- Try unique flavors of ice cream and macaron ice cream sandwiches at L’Artisan des Glaces in the France pavilion.
- Say Hakuna Matata with the No Worries Panna Cotta (raspberry, papaya, and mango panna cotta with cookie crumbles and white chocolate!) at Refreshment Outpost.
- Frozen Pimm’s Lemonade at the UK Beer Cart made with frozen Minute Maid Lemonade, Sprite and gin.
- Frozen Fanta Blue Raspberry and Frozen Minute Maid Lemonade at The Land Cart or a Blueberry Slushy at the Canada Popcorn Cart.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom:
- Build your own sundae with the new Burgers and Sundaes experience at Restaurantosaurus starting August 18th.
- Celebrate the release of Disney’s The Lion King with the Simba Ice Cream Sandwich, Simba’s Sunset Dole Whip, the King’s Cooler, the Asante Slush or the Bugs ‘n Grub Waffle Cone (slimy yet satisfying!).
- Scrooge McDuck’s Billionaire Bacon Caramel Sundae in DinoLand U.S.A.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- Enjoy a milkshake from Dockside Diner.
- Delicious ice cream, sundaes, and ice cream sandwiches from Hollywood Scoops.
- Have an incredible Frozone Slush (Fanta Blue Raspberry with whipped cream) or the Secret Identity (Frozen Coca-Cola with cherry cotton candy) from the Neighborhood Bakery.
- Choose a refreshing Green Alien drink with the Mystic Portal Punch at Woody’s Lunch Box.
- Don’t forget to try one of the many specialty beverages and desserts available through Sept 2nd for Disney Springs Flavors of Florida 2019 like the Violet Sake Slushie from YeSake.
- Enjoy a delicious artisanal shake like the S’mores Gelato Shake or the Salted Caramel Gelato Shake from D-Luxe Burger.
Have you tried any of these? Tell us which ones are your favorites!!
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disney is my biggest passion, i love fashion and photography so if are looking for the latest Disney Style trends im your girl
Latest posts by Ana Leal (see all)
- NEW: Caramel Pumpkin Cupcake At Epcot! - October 16, 2019
- Minnie Mouse Ears Price Increase At Disney Parks - October 15, 2019
- You Could Be Kristen Bell VIP Guest At The Frozen II World Premiere! - October 15, 2019