These Olaf’s Snowballs are worth melting for!
This sweet treat inspired by our favorite snowman are super easy to make and only require a few ingredients like hazelnuts, coconut and condensed milk.
They are also the perfect to have as a little snack while you watch Frozen on Disney+!
- 1 3/4 cup of shredded dry coconut
- 2/3 cup of sweetened condense milk
- Mix 1 1/2 cup of the coconut with the condense milk.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Scoop a little of the mixture into your hand and place a nut in the middle of the mixture.
- Using your hands, shape the mixture into a ball around the nut.
- Roll into the remaining coconut mixture.
- Pop into the fridge to chill for an hour before serving.
Enjoy your Olaf’s snowballs!