Close your eyes and imagine what if would be like to enjoy a delicious Olaf Milkshake this summer!
This drink featuring our favorite snowman is adorable and super tasty! It features a blue vanilla milkshake topped with an Olaf marshmallow with chocolate chips and licorice, making it perfect for everyone in your family.
If you would like to make this at home, all you have to do is follow this recipe from Disney Family and relax while you enjoy this frozen drink!
- 1 bag of jumbo marshmallows
- Candy eyes
- Zip-top bag (for piping)
- Chocolate icing
- Orange candy for nose (like gumdrops)
- 1 bag large marshmallows
- 1 bag of chocolate chips
- Black string licorice
- 2 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Vanilla icing
- White sugar
- Blue food coloring
- Whipped cream
- Blue sugar sprinkles
- Start by cutting your jumbo size marshmallows in half (you will need two halves for each snowman). Shape the edges of one of the halves to form more of an oblong shape for Olaf’s head. Save the other half to use as the base of his body.
- Next, fill your plastic bag with chocolate icing and cut a small hole in one corner to use as a piping bag. Use the icing to attach candy eyes and to create eyebrows and a smiling mouth. Grab your orange gumdrops and a pair of scissors and cut into small triangles for his nose. While you have your scissors out, cut a small rectangle from one of your marshmallow scraps for a tooth. Attach nose and tooth using chocolate icing.
- Next, grab the other half of your jumbo marshmallow and large marshmallow to build Olaf’s body. Using your chocolate icing, attach three chocolate chips as buttons. Once icing has dried (about 5 minutes) assemble Olaf on your skewer, starting with the larger body marshmallow and finishing with his head on top.
- Lastly, cut three 1″ pieces from your licorice string and score one edge to create frayed hair and three fingers. Poke arms into the smaller body marshmallow and hair into the top of Olaf’s head.
- For the Olaf milkshake: Start by blending milk and ice cream in blender until creamy (about 1 minute). Before pouring into glasses, rim the edges in vanilla icing using a blunt butter knife and sprinkle with sugar to give an icy appearance.
- Place a few drops of blue food coloring into the glasses to add a pop of color. Once the glasses are filled, top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Finish off by adding your Olaf marshmallow creation.
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Delicious Pumpkin Milkshake From Disney’s Wilderness Lodge To Enjoy This Fall! - September 2, 2021
- Disney & Dole Honor Girl Scout Hawaii Winner For Her Courage And Kindness! - September 2, 2021
- Pumpkin Streusel Muffins From Disneyland You Can Make At Home! - August 31, 2021