We love bringing Disney movie food to life, like these Kronk’s Spinach Puffs!
A delicious treat that unlike Yzma, we do love! I mean what’s not to like? They are savory, buttery and cheesy, give us a dozen now!
Related – Kronk’s Challah Recipe To Make At Home!
Would you like to make these at home? Well you are in luck because Favorite Family Recipes shared one so everyone can enjoy these delicious puffs! Take a look:
KRONK’S SPINACH PUFFS
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 shallot finely diced
- 3 cups of spinach finely chopped
- 2 tsp of minced garlic
- 3 tbsp of fresh dill chopped
- 3 slices of bacon cooked and chopped
- 4 oz of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of feta cheese
- 2 eggs separated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1.1 pounds of puff pastry two sheets of frozen pre-made puff pastry, thawed
- Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add shallots and cook until transparent. Add spinach, garlic, and dill. Cook until spinach has wilted and garlic is fragrant.
- In a large bowl, mix the spinach mixture with cream cheese, feta, one egg yolk, and salt and pepper.
- Roll the puff pastry dough out and cut into 12 squares. Place each square in a cup of the muffin tin.
- Fill each cup with a rounded tablespoon of the spinach mixture.
- Pinch the corners of the pastry squares together. Mix the remaining egg and egg white together and brush over each pastry.
- Bake at 450 for 25 minutes. Serve hot.
Enjoy! And have an amazing day watching Emperor’s New Groove on Disney Plus!
Credit: Favorite Family Recipes
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- These Spooky Oogie Boogie Jello Shots Are The Perfect Boozy Treat! - September 3, 2021
- Delicious Pumpkin Milkshake From Disney’s Wilderness Lodge To Enjoy This Fall! - September 2, 2021
- Disney & Dole Honor Girl Scout Hawaii Winner For Her Courage And Kindness! - September 2, 2021