These Enchanted Rose Cupcakes are the perfect little treat to have this Valentine’s Day!
Inspired by the famous enchanted rose in Beauty and the Beast, these cupcakes are beautiful, magical and delicious! You can use any cupcake flavor you want but we recommend red velvet because of its pretty red color.
All you have to do is follow this enchanted rose cupcakes recipe from Disney Family and start baking!:
ENCHANTED ROSE CUPCAKES
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
- Pastry bag
- Large petal decorating tip
- Buttercream frosting
- Deep red food color gel
Related – Be Our Guest And Enjoy This Delicious Enchanted Rose Pizza!
- Prepare your favorite cupcake recipe. Let cupcakes cool completely.
- Add red food color gel to buttercream frosting and stir well to remove excess air bubbles.
- Cut a small opening at the bottom tip of the pastry bag and push petal decorating tip through the opening.
- With your non-dominant hand, grip the pastry bag at the center and with your dominant hand, fold the top of the pastry bag at the center and with your dominant hand, fold the top of the pastry bag open and the edges out and over your non dominant hand, creating an opening to fill pastry bag with buttercream.
- Use a spatula to transfer buttercream frosting into pastry bag. Pull the folded over edges of the pastry bag up and twist the top of the pastry bag shut.
- Using your dominant hand, grip the twisted top of the pastry bag closed. Hold the cupcake with your other hand. With the largest end of the petal piping tip facing down, rest the tip perpendicular in the center of the cupcake. Twist the cupcake slowly while squeezing the pastry bag gently as you create a small cone in the center. Make one more spiral around your first cone.
- Then in short strokes, with your piping tip still perpendicular to your cupcake, pipe rainbow like strokes up and over your center spirals. Start with three strokes for the first go around.
- As you continue to build the rose outwards, gradually increase the size of the petals. Overlap the petals just slightly to create the best rose effect.
- Continue with the rest of your cupcakes.
Enjoy your Enchanted Rose cupcakes!
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!