Families can deck the halls starting this November with 20 evenings of holiday splendor with Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is a festive tradition immersing families in the holiday spirit on selected nights during the months of November and December:
- Nov.9, 12, 15, 16, 25, 27, 29, 30
- Dec.2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21
Beginning at 7 p.m. (after regular park hours), guests with special event tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party can enjoy all the yuletide and cheer with lively stage shows, spectacular fireworks, a unique holiday parade and holiday traditions including complimentary cookies and hot cocoa, and a prediction of snow flurries on Main Street, U.S.A.Partygoers also can take in the spectacle of Cinderella Castle, adorned with thousands of shimmering white lights, covering the turrets and towers like a glistening blanket of ice. The twinkling lights create an elegant wintry effect perfect for the seasonal celebration.
For more information, visit www.Disneyworld.com/Christmasparty. NOTE: this is a hard ticket special event after regular park hours; purchasing tickets in advance is highly recommended
- Is Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Worth the Cost? (chipandco.com)
- It’s Beginning to Look a lot Like… Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party! (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disneyland Paris will not be opening for the Christmas Holiday - November 24, 2020
- Celebrate the Holidays with the NEW Disney Parks Holiday Tumbler - November 24, 2020
- Exclusive Holiday Merchandise coming to the Magic Kingdom for Annual Passholders - November 24, 2020