Follow along for a D23-exclusive Q&A with the 2018 Food & Wine Festival Producer, a backstage kitchen tour, a chef-guided walkthrough of the Marketplace, time to enjoy this years’ featured culinary favorites, and a private dessert reception before VIP viewing of World of Color!
Celebrate the bounty of California during the 2018 Food & Wine Festival at Disney California Adventure park! The Official Disney Fan Club is thrilled to extend this fan-favorite event to the west coast for the first time with a fun-filled day of cuisine, beverages, behind-the-scenes experiences, and more!
The event will begin at the Sonoma Terrace with a celebratory toast and D23-exclusive Q&A with Food & Wine Festival Producer Jim Ames. As producer (and certified sommelier), Jim will share how the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival came together this year, as well as discuss a few fan-favorite returning items and must-try new additions!
Then, attendees will have the unique opportunity to head backstage and tour a production kitchen to see how our cast members bring this festival to life! Of course, a behind-the-scenes kitchen tour would not be complete without a sample of one of Jim’s favorite Festival items.
D23’s Sip & Stroll will continue with a chef-guided tour of the Festival Marketplace kiosks. Our guide will stop by several of the 13 kiosks to share inspiration and details for a selection of the menu items that celebrate the Golden State.
Guests will have time to explore the Marketplace on their own and try various culinary selections using a complimentary $25 Disney Gift Card.
The event culminates in a delightful dessert reception at Paradise Park. The group will mix and mingle in the moonlight while enjoying desserts and beverages—the perfect setting to enjoy VIP viewing of the stunning nighttime spectacular World of Color!
Each attendee will also receive a D23-exclusive gift—created just for the event.
- D23 Gold and Gold Family Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest.
- Due to the nature of this experience, all attendees must be at least 21 years of age or older to partake in this D23 event.
- This event does not include admission to Disney California Adventure park. Guests will need to have or purchase admission to Disney California Adventure park to attend. If planning to use a Disneyland Resort Annual Passport to attend, each guest should check blackout dates to verify that the pass is valid for admission on Tuesday, March 13.
- There is a limited number of tickets available. D23 Members will be required to provide their membership number when reserving tickets. Tickets may be picked up only with a valid photo ID AND D23 MEMBERSHIP CARD. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card may not be admitted to the event. Ticketed members who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event.
- Gifts are distributed during D23 Member events only; those who do not attend will not be eligible to receive the event amenities.
- All D23 Special Events are subject to change without notice. There are no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
This event will take place on Tuesday, March 13, beginning at 3 p.m., and will last until approximately 9:30 p.m. A complete itinerary will be included in the confirmation email.
Latest posts by Whitney Littlejohn (see all)
- Four More Disneyland Resort Restaurants Participate in Mobile Ordering - September 26, 2018
- Is PizzeRizzo Going to Seasonal Hours? - September 26, 2018
- Halloween Fun at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa - September 26, 2018