From Walt Disney’s groundbreaking Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs to the upcoming Wreck-It Ralph, guests will go on a two-day journey filled with unforgettable moments of heart-tugging emotion, laughter, and classic music and song that have captivated generations the world over.
Highlights of the event include exclusive previews of upcoming films from Walt Disney Animation Studios, salutes to the great Disney animators and artists of the past, hands-on activities, an extraordinary reunion of Disney animated voice talent, a glimpse at how the Disney animated features have influenced the Disney parks, rare and never-before-seen artwork and film footage, plus a special salute to Snow White (the film that started it all), and numerous surprises. Saturday ends on a “Jolly Holiday” note with a concert by Dick Van Dyke and The Vantastix performing timeless Disney songs and pop standards. We cap Sunday with a rare concert appearance by eight-time Oscar®-winning composer/songwriter Alan Menken, who will perform some of his most memorable songs from many modern-day Disney film classics, and more.
August 11 and 12, 2012
Grand Ballroom, Disneyland Hotel
Panels, presentations, and events to run from approximately 9 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. on both Saturday and Sunday.
Purchase Tickets ►
$225 per person
Diamond-level Sold Out
$1,000 per person
- D23 Announces Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Animated Features (chipandco.com)
- Disney Halts Production on ‘Order of Seven’ (chipandco.com)
- Pixar Soul Short “22 Vs Earth” Coming Soon To Disney+ - April 21, 2021
- Self-serve beverage stations are now available at Disney World again! - April 21, 2021
- More Magic Kingdom quick service locations being added to Mobile Order - April 21, 2021