D23 Members will get a chance to pay to play and get a sneak peek of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure in EPCOT!
Here are the details…
D23 Gold Members are invited to an exclusive celebrating Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure almost a month before its official opening day! (Attraction currently scheduled to open on October 1.)
Be among the first to experience this family-friendly attraction at EPCOT, a place where the impossible becomes possible through the power of human imagination and the magic of Disney.
“There is excellence all around you. You need only be aware to stop and savor it.” – Chef Gusteau, Ratatouille
Related – Disney World Annual Passholders get a Sneak Peek of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
Find your inspiration and say “bonjour” to EPCOT’s nouveau expansion with D23: The Official Disney Fan Club. Our morning will begin as guests are welcomed with a commemorative credential and board a motorcoach from the EPCOT parking lot before you are whisked away to the beauty and charm of the France pavilion.
Upon arrival, you’ll be welcomed with a morning refreshment before gathering in the gorgeous Palais du Cinema (home of Impressions de France) for a special presentation featuring some of the creative minds behind the EPCOT’s newest attraction. From sketch to reality, you’ll hear how Walt Disney Imagineering brought this Remy-sized adventure to life in a big way.
Next, D23 Gold Members will be welcomed to the newly expanded portion of the France pavilion, where they’ll be able to taste a few of the new offerings at La Crêperie de Paris and be among the first to experience Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure!
Related – Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Disney Vacation Club Preview dates announced
In this 4D ride experience, you’ll join Chef Remy on a daring culinary caper that will captivate all your senses as you zip, dash, and scurry through the bustling kitchen, dining room, and walls of Gusteau’s famous Paris restaurant.
Of course, the morning will also include a commemorative gift. C’est magnifique!
The event begins promptly at 7:00 a.m. from the WONDER Parking Lot at EPCOT and will last until 10:00 a.m. Check-in will begin at 6:30 a.m. Due to the nature of this unique experience, please arrive no later than 6:45 a.m.; late arrivals will not be accommodated.
- Event ticket does not include admission or a reservation for EPCOT during the normal operating day. Guests will be guided outside the park upon event conclusion.
- All ticket holders for this event agree to comply to the latest health and safety guidelines put forth by the Walt Disney World Resort. Find the latest guidelines at Know Before You Go.
- Parking is included for a limited duration. Information will be included in confirmation email.
- D23 Gold Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest.
- Gold Family Members can transition before purchase to the Gold Duo Plan at no charge for the opportunity to purchase additional tickets. Each Gold Member on the account can purchase a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest. For more information on how to transition your Gold Family account, click here.
- Each ticket must have a unique individual assigned to the ticket; no duplicate names can be used at time of purchase.
- There are a limited number of tickets available. D23 Members will be required to provide their membership number when reserving tickets. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card and tickets may not be admitted to the event.
- Any dietary restrictions or accessibility requests should be communicated to D23 Guest Services as soon as possible.
- Seating is limited. Small parties will likely be seated with other groups.
- All Guests under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to attend this D23 event. All guests require a ticket, regardless of age.
- D23 Members attending must bring their photo ID and event tickets or they will not be admitted to the event.
- Ticketed Members and guests who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. D23 Members must be present for their guests to gain entry to the event.
- All D23 Events are subject to change without notice. There are strictly no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place at WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT IN LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL, during the event you will be attending. By entering the premises, you irrevocably consent to and authorize Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., its affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively “Disney”), to photograph you, make sound recordings of you, and use such photographs and recordings throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, television broadcasts and home entertainment products, including, but not limited to, home video and DVD. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Disney.
Click here for September 4th Tickets | Click here for September 5th Tickets
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!