Members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club can be among the first to experience Disney’s Frozen on Broadway with special ticket packages during opening weekend!
D23 has a limited number of tickets for seats in Front Orchestra and Front Mezzanine for members to purchase. They are offering select members a VIP Frozen Experience—including Premium Orchestra seats, a behind-the-scenes Broadway workshop, and a Frozen-inspired dinner in Midtown. This experience is very limited!
Tickets are available for the 8 p.m. performance of Disney’s Frozen at the St. James Theatre on March 24, 2018. Check-in will begin at 7:15 p.m. Members who purchase tickets will receive a confirmation email with ticket pick-up instructions.
The D23 VIP Frozen Experience, includes Premium Orchestra seats, a behind-the-scenes Broadway workshop, and a Frozen-inspired dinner in Midtown. Again, this will be available for a very limited number of members.
The VIP experience will begin with “The Art of Puppetry” workshop in a Broadway Rehearsal Studio. This will be a 90-minute behind-the-scenes workshop that will allow guests to view the puppetry in “The Lion King” and explore how puppets can enrich a story and make the impossible possible on stage. This is an interactive workshop so attendees will get to experiment with different puppetry techniques and discover how to bring puppets to life themselves.
There will be a brief break (on foot) in Midtown where guests can enjoy the Disney Store in Times Square and take advantage of the D23-exclusive discount. Attendees will also be free to explore on their oown.
The experience will continue at a beautiful New York City restaurant, where attendees will enjoy a delicious Frozen-inspired dinner. Following dinner, the group will walk to the St. James Theatre and be seated in Premium Orchestra-level seats (located in one of the first eight Orchestra Center rows) for the show.
Ticket prices are as follows:
- Front Mezzanine tickets are $225 (plus $5 processing fee) per person.
- Front Orchestra tickets are $250 (plus $5 processing fee) per person.
- VIP Frozen Experience Tickets are $500 (plus a $5 processing free) per person.
All D23 attendees will receive a commemorative Disney’s Frozen on Broadway keepsake. VIP Frozen experience guests will also receive a VIP-exclusive D23 keepsake created just for the event!
Tickets will go on sale Tuesday, January 23, at 1 p.m. ET (10 a.m PT). Please visit this page for an update that will include a link to purchase tickets.
A few things to note directly from D23:
- D23 Gold and Gold Family Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest.
- D23 Members will be required to provide their membership number and the names of the guests attending when reserving tickets.
- Due to the nature of the VIP Frozen experience, all guests attending this portion of the event must be 18 years of age or older.
- The VIP Frozen Experience does not include transportation, and guests will walk to and from each location rain or shine.
- Tickets must be picked up only with a valid photo ID AND D23 MEMBERSHIP CARD. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card may not be admitted to the event. Ticketed members who do not attend the event forfeit their place, as well as all experiences and benefits.
- Gifts are distributed during D23 Member events only; those who do not attend will not be eligible to receive the event amenities.
- All D23 Special Events are subject to change without notice. There are no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable. Photography and recording of any kind will not be permitted during the presentation and workshop and Broadway production.
- PLEASE BE ADVISED: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place at the Broadway Studio, St. James Theatre, and New York restaurant during the event you will be attending. By entering the premises, you irrevocably consent to and authorize The Walt Disney Company, its affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively “Producer”), to photograph you, make sound recordings of you, and use such photographs and recordings throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, television broadcasts and home entertainment products, including, but not limited to, home video and DVD. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Producer.
Source and Photo Credit: D23
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.