An update for Tables in Wonderland members. The Disney company acknowledges the challenges of this year’s pandemic. Besides closing the theme parks for several months, those with Tables in Wonderland memberships were unable to enjoy the dining benefits. To help, Disney is giving current members the opportunity to use their membership benefits with an extension.
All existing memberships affected by the temporary closure of Walt Disney World Resort will be extended for an additional four months beyond the printed date of expiration. The extension excludes memberships that expired February 2020 or earlier. Tables in Wonderland is exclusive to Florida Residents, Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members. Below is a summary of what membership benefits include for guests to enjoy.
- A 20% discount offered on food and beverage, including alcohol, at over 100 participating restaurants at the Walt Disney World Resort (discount is valid for a party of up to 10 Guests including the member)
- Special dining offers
- Invitations to special dining events
- Complimentary Resort hotel valet and theme park parking for dining purposes
Also, new memberships are not for sale at this time. Additional information regarding future sales of Tables in Wonderland memberships will be provided at a later date.
Source: Orlando Park News
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Liberty Square Riverboat returns after brief refurbishment - September 3, 2021
- ‘Eternals’ Actor Kumail Nanjiani Visits Avengers Campus - September 1, 2021
- Rocket & Groot Join Disney Fab 50 Character Statues at EPCOT - September 1, 2021