It’s Monday, the weekend is over, and you’re not quite ready to start the work week. I don’t blame you! Now is a great time to plan your next vacation. Disney has some great promotions to take advantage of right now. Here’s the current Disney promotions and discounts from Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, and Adventures by Disney.
Walt Disney World
Save up to 20% on Rooms
- Save up to 20% on rooms at select Disney resorts for most nights January 3rd – April 27th
- Book through April 27th, 2019.
Save up to 20% on Campsites
- Save 20% on campsites most Sunday through Thursday nights April 28 through May 23, 2019.
- Book through May 23rd, 2019
4 -Park Magic Tickets
- This 4-Park Magic Ticket includes admission to each Walt Disney World theme park (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom)
- Ticket prices vary depending on the season and are valid for admission now through September 30th, 2019.
Disney Cruise Line
20% off prevailing rates as quoted by Disney Cruise Line by booking Verandah Category with Restrictions (Category VGT) aboard the Disney Fantasy:
- 7 – night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral on April 13th, 2019. $2,352 per person, based on double occupancy. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of $124 per person not included.
- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral on April 20, 2019. $2,065 per person, based on double occupancy. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of $96 per person not included.
20% off prevailing rates as quoted by Disney Cruise Line by booking Verandah Category with Restrictions (Category VGT) aboard the Disney Wonder:
- 7-Night Mexican Riviera Cruise from San Diego, California on April 21, 2019. $2,093 per person, based on double occupancy. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of $126 per person not included.
Valid for new bookings only. Full payment is required at the time of booking for all Guests and is non-refundable. Full legal names of all Guests are required at time of booking and no name changes are allowed. Specific stateroom will be assigned later, based on availability.
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa – Save up to 20% on Standard rooms and 25% on Premium rooms.
- Disneyland Hotel – Save up to 20% on Standard rooms and 25% on Premium rooms.
- Disney’s Paradise Pier – Save up to 10% on Standard and Premium rooms.
- Book through May 20th, 2019. Travel must be completed by May 24th, 2019. Good for most Sunday through Thursday nights.
Kid Size Vacation Package
- 2-night/2-day room & ticket package for a family of three.
- Accommodations at a nearby Good Neighbor Hotel
- Disneyland Resort 1-Park per day souvenir tickets
- Exclusive! Walt Disney Travel Company collectible pin, lanyard and souvenir button (provided to all Guests age 3 and over in your party)
Special Ticket Offer
- For a limited time, you can visit the Disneyland Resort theme parks for as little as $70 per day when you purchase a 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket.
- The tickets expire 13 days after the first day of use, or on May 23rd, 2019, whichever occurs first.
- Blackout dates: April 14th through April 22th, 2019
Adventures by Disney
- Save $500 per person when you book a select 2020 river cruise adventure through March 30, 2019.
- Sailings May 14 through October 8, 2020
Short Escapes in 2020
- Book early and enjoy savings of $150 per person!
- Book by March 30th, 2019
- Save on sailings May 12 through December 26, 2020, to the following destinations: Paris, Amsterdam, and Budapest Adventures by Disney.
Spring Offer – Stay More, Save More
- Five (5) or more consecutive nights – Save 30% off Ocean & Partial Ocean, and 25% off Standard, Island Garden & Poolside Views
- Four (4) consecutive nights – Save 25% off Ocean & Partial Ocean, and 20% off Standard, Island Garden & Poolside Views
- Valid for stays March 22 through June 7, 2019, with check-out on June 8, 2019.
- Rooms can be booked through May 8th, 2019
- Save 30% on stays of 5 or more consecutive nights
- Save 25% on stays of 4 consecutive nights
- Offer is valid for stays August 19 through December 21, 2019.
Photo Source: Disney
Are you ready for a vacation? I can help with that. As a travel planner with Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company, I can help you with all Disney Destinations, Universal Orlando, Cruises, and more! Best of all, my services are FREE to you! For a no obligations quote, send me an email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Sarah Johnston (see all)
- Bigfire Set to Bring Fireside Dining to Universal CityWalk - April 10, 2019
- Jessie’s Critter Carousel has Taken Over Pixar Pier - April 7, 2019
- New Mousekeeter Cupcake at Magic Kingdom - April 5, 2019