Add curiosity and whimsy to your home with the new Alice in Wonderland Scentsy warmer, plus the Cheshire Cat Scentsy Buddy, We’re All Mad Here Scentsy Bar and Scent Pak are also returning!! The collection will launch Monday, August 15!
Alice in Wonderland Scentsy Warmer
The new Alice in Wonderland Warmer is inspired by the famous Mad Tea Party, a personal favorite for many fans. The warmer resembles three stacked “teacups,” each representing an iconic character. The Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat, and the White Rabbit are each represented.
Alice can be seen falling down the rabbit hole on the warmer dish. Each warmer also comes with a free Scentsy Bar in the returning We’re All Mad Here fragrance!
Cheshire Cat Scentsy Buddy
The Cheshire Cat Scentsy Buddy, the We’re All Mad Here Scent Bar, and Scent Pak are also returning from the vault, so you can add to the collection!
Related: Lilo and Stitch Scentsy
- Alice in Wonderland: Scentsy Warmer + free We’re All Mad Here – Scentsy Bar – $75.00
- Cheshire Cat: Scentsy Buddy + We’re All Mad Here – Scent Pak, $40.00
- We’re All Mad Here: Scent Pak – $7.50
- We’re All Mad Here: Scentsy Bar – featuring tart plum, strawberry, pink sugar, and fizz – $6.50
- All-in-One Bundle: Includes one Alice in Wonderland – Scentsy Warmer, one Cheshire Cat – Scentsy Buddy + We’re All Mad Here – Scent Pak and one We’re All Mad Here – Scentsy Bar, $105.00.
All Disney’s Alice in Wonderland products will be available while supplies last starting between 9:30 and 10:30 a.m. PT Monday, August 15th! The collection will be available online, or through your favorite Scentsy Consultant!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!