When it comes to making magical memories, there’s no place like the Disneyland Resort during the Holidays. Now through Jan. 2, 2011, the season shines more brightly than ever with favorite characters dressed in holiday style and daily performances of “A Christmas Fantasy” parade.. The holiday experiences include special holiday versions of “it’s a small world” and Haunted Mansion, the “Believe …in Holiday Magic” fireworks spectacular, and a nightly snowfall on Main Street, U.S.A.
Photo credit Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland
- Heartwarming Favorites Make Spirits Bright At Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Parks (chipandco.com)
- Holiday Enchantment Sparkles at Disneyland Resort with Fireworks, Parade, Snowfall Beginning Nov. 12 (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney Wonder has made it to Port Canaveral - November 27, 2020
- Behind-the-Scenes Look at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure - November 27, 2020
- Mads Mikkelsen to Replace Johnny Depp as Grindelwald in Fantastic Beasts 3 - November 25, 2020