The Florida sun has been harsh this week with temperatures soaring over 90 and apart from the Kali Rapids… the best way to cool down is having shaved ice! Whether you need some alcohol in yours or not, there are three refreshing flavours on offer at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and can be found in the area of the Harambe Market! The three flavours of shaved ice are:
- Watermelon (with the option of Snow Leopard Vodka) for $4.99 ($10.50)
- Mango- Passion Fruit (with the option of Snow Leopard Vodka) for $4.99 ($10.50)
- Piña Colada (with the option of African Rum) for $4.99 ($10.50)
If you chose the alcoholic version, it will cost you $10.50 while the unleaded version costs $4.99. The non-alcoholic version also counts towards a snack credit on the Dining Plan.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Latest posts by Tessa H (see all)
- Magically Delicious Menus for Magical Dining 2019 at Disney Springs - August 23, 2019
- Frozen Celebration Coming to Disneyland Paris - August 22, 2019
- Aulani Resort Brings Joy to Keiki at Kapi‘olani Medical Center - August 21, 2019