The Florida sun has been harsh this week with temperatures soaring over 90 and apart from the Kali Rapids… the best way to cool down is having shaved ice! Whether you need some alcohol in yours or not, there are three refreshing flavours on offer at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and can be found in the area of the Harambe Market! The three flavours of shaved ice are:
- Watermelon (with the option of Snow Leopard Vodka) for $4.99 ($10.50)
- Mango- Passion Fruit (with the option of Snow Leopard Vodka) for $4.99 ($10.50)
- Piña Colada (with the option of African Rum) for $4.99 ($10.50)
If you chose the alcoholic version, it will cost you $10.50 while the unleaded version costs $4.99. The non-alcoholic version also counts towards a snack credit on the Dining Plan.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- RAWR! We love these new Super Soft Yeti hats from the Animal Kingdom - May 23, 2021
- Menu for Pym Test Kitchen in Avengers Campus revealed - May 22, 2021
- Iconic Spaceship Earth Cookie Jar back in stock in Disney Springs - May 22, 2021