Bing Bong’s at Disney California Adventure has only been open for a week and already one of the most popular attractions in all of the Disneyland Resort. The pictures coming out of the new treat stop have me wanting to book a ticket to the west coast right now! And now, I have one more reason to get to Bing Bong’s ASAP – The Memory Refresher!
There are five Memory Refreshers to choose from. Each one is concocted with it’s own special blend of slushies and candy topper. Here’s a little more about each one:
- Rainbow Unicorn Memory Refresher: Probably the prettiest and most-“Instagramable” one in my option is the Rainbow Unicorn Memory Refresher. It takes Mellow Yellow, Hi-C Lime, Blue Raspberry Fanta, Grape Fanta, and Cherry Fanta to make the masterpiece and then is topped with Rainbow Nerds.
- Sunshine in a Cup: This Memory Refresher combines Mellow Yellow and Blue Raspberry Fanta and is topped with yogurt Popping Pearls.
- Imaginary Pal: The Imaginary Pal features Hi-C Pink Lemonade and Grape Fanta. It is topped with cotton candy and even a cute marshmallow flower.
- Slow Burn: If you are feeling spicy, the Slow Burn is for you! This “hot” cool treat combines Cherry Fanta, Mellow Yellow, and pumps it up a notch with a little Habanero Lime Syrup!
- Gloomy Blues: The Gloomy Blues features Blue Raspberry Fanta and Blueberry Popping Peals for a cloudy day.
We also heard there are a few Memory Refresher combinations that are on a secret menu! Yum!
What Memory Refresher will you try first?
Planning a visit to Disneyland? Fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Image Credit: Disney
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- 2019 Military Discounts Announced for Walt Disney World - September 27, 2018
- Disney Cruise Line to Sail to Hawaii and From New Orleans in 2020 - September 27, 2018
- Walt Disney World’s Newest Sweet Treats - September 27, 2018