Spring is in full bloom at Walt Disney World, especially at Epcot. Epcot’s 2019 International Flower & Garden Festival kicks off Match 6th and runs through June 3rd. While Disney has been releasing Flower & Garden merchandise and menus during the week, they just recently released the images the pin sets available exclusively for the festival. The collectible Flower & Garden pins will be available soon.
If you’re into pin trading or just collecting, check out all the pins available beginning March 6th. Some have a very limited amount available. Get to the parks pronto if you’re wanting some of the exclusive pins.
Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Merch with Julie #freshepcot
Posted by Chip and Co. on Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Don’t stop at just purchasing the pins. Check out the rest of the merchandise available. My favorites are the terracotta mugs and Mickey Tervis. Back by popular demand is Spike the bumblebee and his pollen-nation exploration. This fun scavenger hunt lets kids explore around the counties. Purchase the map for $6.99. Once you’ve found Spike around the countries, collect your prize!
I have to say that the Flower and Garden Festival is my favorite. Yes! I like it even better than Food and Wine. Crazy, I know!
- The weather is warm, but not miserable.
- The flowers around the park are simply amazing to see.
- Not to be missed are the topiaries! There are so many amazing ones, and to know that they’re all real is breathtaking.
- The park has so much more color than you normally see, that’s it’s just a fun way to welcome warmer weather, and it brings the park to life.
- There’s still plenty of specialty foods and drinks to sample.
- The crowds seem much more tolerable as well.
- And lastly… it means I’ve survived another winter!
If you’re wanting to visit this late Winter & Spring, GOOD NEWS!!! Promotions are still available to take advantage of for travel this year. You can still check out the International Flower & Garden Festival and all of Walt Disney World this Spring! Don’t wait for next year!
Photo Source: Disney
Ready to escape this never-ending winter? Let’s get your vacation booked today! As a travel planner with Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company, I can help you with all Disney Destinations, Universal Orlando, Cruises, and more! Best of all, my services are FREE to you! For a no obligations quote, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out and submit the form below.For more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- Bigfire Set to Bring Fireside Dining to Universal CityWalk - April 10, 2019
- Jessie’s Critter Carousel has Taken Over Pixar Pier - April 7, 2019
- New Mousekeeter Cupcake at Magic Kingdom - April 5, 2019