Disney’s Club Penguin is the #1 virtual world for kids. Club Penguin is calling players to help save a galaxy far, far away in the the Star Wars™ Takeover Event. On July 25, members can train to become a Jedi Master, thwart Darth Herbert and obliterate the Death Star. While you battle to save the galaxy, Club Penguin members can dress up in costumes inspired by Star Wars characters. In this three-week-long event, there will be more penguin costumes than any other party and a few new mini games.
Once enough players have joined the Rebel Alliance, the newly trained penguins can travel to the Death Star. Players that are lucky enough to find Darth Herbert’s plans must then fight TIE fighters in an all-new X-wing themed mini-game to try and destroy the Death Star once and for all. If the Death Star is destroyed, players will collect the Rebellion’s highest honor, an exclusive, award medal.
Some Fun Facts about the Star Wars Takeover Event on Club Penguin Island:
- Members can acquire a galaxy of Star Wars inspired styles, including a C-3PO mask, Chewbacca mask, Luke Skywalker costume, Han Solo costume and Princess Leia hair.
- Members who are training to become a Jedi Master can collect exclusive Jedi robes and cloaks, multi-colored Lightsabers, an Obi-Wan Kenobi cloak and beard, Darth Vader helmet and costume and more!
- Members can nab an exclusive costume only in the My Penguin app starting on July 25.
- Everyone can blast Stormtroopers, navigate puzzles and pilot X-wing fighters in the three all-new Star Wars mini-games.
- Members can rule the galaxy from the comfort of their very own space station igloo, and decorate their new homes.
- Princess Cadence, and Obi-Wan Sensei guide players through the event to thwart Darth Herbert, who will convince players to come to the dark side.
Check out the trailer:
A whole new galaxy of adventures awaits you at ClubPenguin.com.
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.