Cityworks in Disney Springs is offering a Rock n’ Roll Brunch! Disney Springs Tweeted “Treat Mom like the rock star she is with a special brunch this Mother’s Day at @cityworksus featuring complimentary roses to Rock n’ Roll Brunch with sweet and savory treats! Make a reservation: https://bit.ly/32gzOrZ“
City Works – Discover classic American cuisine and a massive selection of craft brews at this upbeat restaurant meets ultimate sports bar.
Sports and Brews and Rock and Roll sounds like an 80’s Mom dream come true. I think. Nothing like watching highlights of Air Jordan, while Def Leppard is screaming to pour more sugar on something, all while drinking a Zima. I am kidding of course! Cityworks in Disney Springs is truly an experience. With large screen TVs everywhere, all playing different games, a huge assortment of Beer, and an amazing menu.
Just a tip, the Rock ‘n Roll Brunch is available every Saturday and Sunday until 3:00 pm in case you are having an issue getting a reservation for Mother’s Day.
- JON BUN JOVI: Warm jumbo cinnamon roll, vanilla icing
- DONUT STOP BELIEVIN’: Powdered sugar-coated doughnuts, served with chocolate hazelnut sauce and mixed berry jam for dipping
- THE CLASH SMASH: Smashed avocado on toasted challah, roasted corn, pickled red onion, shaved radish, sliced hard-boiled egg
- EASY LIKE SUNDAY MORNING: Breakfast flatbread topped with house-made sausage, scrambled eggs, bacon, mozzarella, smoked cheddar, garlic puree, arugula
Located on the West Side of Disney Springs. You can check out Disney Springs Tweet below.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- New structural work being done on Tron Lightcycle Run - July 27, 2021
- New Jungle Cruise Photo Op now available in Disney Springs - July 26, 2021
- New Leather & Suede Minnie Ears at Disney Springs - July 26, 2021