The original Citrus Swirl makes its official comeback at the Magic Kingdom’s Sunshine Tree Terrace. Gone for more than a quarter of a century, it’s nice to have them back where they belong for the 40th anniversary celebration of Walt Disney World Resort.
Who remembers that icy swirl of frozen orange and soft-serve vanilla ice cream, a duo of delish in the heat of summertime? There was a knock-off for a while at Aloha Isle, but this swirl is the original recipe, a sweet-tart tower in a cone or cup ($3.19 and on the Disney Dining Plan).
- 100 Disney Foods to Eat Before you Die Challenge (chipandco.com)
- Orange Bird Returns to Adventureland in the Magic Kingdom (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney’s Skyliner just received a 50th Anniversary Makeover - September 6, 2021
- Pog Juice returns to Disney’s Polynesian Resort - September 6, 2021
- Disney World 50th Anniversary Bus spotted at Walt Disney World - September 6, 2021