‘Ciao Alberto’ Pixar Short Film Coming to Disney. As part of the celebration of Disney+ Day Pixar will be releasing a new short film called “Caio Bruno” that will feature the characters from the hit animated movie, Luca on Disney+. The new short film will be one of the many new content releases across Disney+’s iconic brands, Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and Star in international markets.
“The inaugural Disney+ Day will be a grand-scale celebration of our subscribers across the entire company,” said Bob Chapek, Chief Executive Officer, The Walt Disney Company. “This day of appreciation brings to life our mission to entertain, inform, and inspire fans and families around the globe through the power of unparalleled storytelling, and will become an annual tentpole event to be amplified across our global businesses.”
Disney+ Day will feature content premieres from all of the marquee brands on the streaming service, including:
- The streaming premiere of Marvel Studios’ “Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings”
- The beloved Disney family-friendly adventure film “Jungle Cruise,” available to all subscribers
- The new Disney+ Original movie “Home Sweet Home Alone,” a reimagining of the popular holiday franchise
- An all-new original series of shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios called “Olaf Presents,” which sees Frozen’s beloved snowman retelling several classic Disney tales as only he can
- The domestic Disney+ streaming debut of fan favorite shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios including “Frozen Fever,” Oscar®-winning shorts “Feast” and ”Paperman,” Oscar-nominated Mickey Mouse short, “Get A Horse!” and more
- An animated short film “Ciao Alberto” from Pixar, featuring characters from this summer’s animated hit breakout film “Luca”
- A new short from The Simpsons that pays tribute to Disney+’s marquee brands
- The first five episodes from season 2 of “The World According to Jeff Goldblum” from National Geographic
- A special celebrating the origins and legacy of Star Wars’ legendary bounty hunter, Boba Fett
- A special celebrating the Marvel Cinematic Universe on Disney+ with an exciting look towards the future
- “Dopesick,” an original series starring Michael Keaton, which will be released in international markets as part of the Star general entertainment content offering
Subscribers to the service will be entertained with an inaugural Disney+ Day fan celebration on Disney+, which will include breaking news, first looks, new trailers, exclusive clips, and appearances from Disney+ creators and stars.
Be sure to check back here at Chip and Company for updates and all things Disney+ and Pixar!
Featured Photo Credit: Disney-Pixar
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- ‘Hawkeye’ Series Will Have a 2-Episode Premiere on Disney+ This November - October 14, 2021
- Elvira to Guest Star in ‘The Goldbergs’ Halloween Episode on ABC - October 13, 2021
- Director James Gunn Confirms When ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3’ Takes Place in the MCU Timeline - October 13, 2021