Chocolate Minnie Ghost Piñata is now available at Disney Springs, The Gnachary in Disney Springs is home to a few notable things. Firstly, Disney’s Chef Amanda is the only Disney Chef Chocolatier, second, the brand new Halloween treat Minnie Ghost Pinata. Both are awesome!
- Minnie Ghost Piñata: Dark chocolate pinata filled with treats (Available through October 31)
- Sisters’ Elixir Hot Cocoa Bomb: Dark chocolate cauldron filled with house-made cocoa mix and marshmallows (Available September 30 through October 31)
- Caramel Skulls: Dark chocolate filled with caramel ganache (Available through October 31)
- Pumpkin Chai Latte Ganache Squares: Pumpkin chai latte ganache enrobed in milk chocolate (Available through October 31)
- Apple Whiskey Ganache Squares: Apple whiskey ganache enrobed in milk chocolate (New) (Available through October 31)
The new Minnie Ghost Piñata is good-tasting chocolate. Plus it is fun to crack it open with the wooden mallet that is included in your purchase. $28.00
Your Cure for the Common Chocolate
While this cozy specialty shop is known for its custom-blended dark and milk chocolate ganache, there’s also a fine selection of other treats to indulge in—or pick up as delicious gifts. Choose from:
- Chocolate lollipops
- Crispy chocolate pearls
- Custom-designed chocolate bars
- Seasonal offerings like housemade S’mores
Minnie Ghost Pinata
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!