Welcome back once again to this week’s edition of the Chip & Company Week in Review. I hope that all of you have had a great start to the new year! Here are the stories that caught our eye last week:
- Have you heard about the new TV series coming called “Star Wars: Underworld?” Aljon has more information about this new show.
- Adventures by Disney is one of my bucket list items, and while I can’t utilize this yet, you might be able to. Adventures by Disney is having a sale, with a complimentary additional night.
- If you were ever wondering what all the snacks were that were available at the Magic Kingdom, we’ve got it right here for you with prices!
- Mel brings us word that Disney is producing a movie called “Into the Woods” with Rob Marshall slated to direct the work. I’d never heard of it before, but it will reportedly include such characters as Rapunzel, Cinderella, and Little Red Riding Hood, so I’m game to see it!
- Our writer Brenda recently came back from a cruise on the Disney Dream, and she brought us this piece about a great time on the ship: Pirate Night!
- The Date: February 27th. The Channel: Disney XD. The Show: Lab Rats!
- Are you interested in being a Guest Blogger on Chip & Company? Then check out this post for more details!
- The Disney Fantasy’s first cruise isn’t until March, but it’s already making news. Check out the ways that Disney Cruise Lines is going green!
- Speaking of the Disney Fantasy, did you see where it left the shipyard?
- Lastly, congratulations to Fredison Costa, the Brazilian runner who won his second straight Disney Marathon!
That’s our look at some of the news stories from last week, now let’s take a look at some of the incredible original articles that our writers produce each and every day! Enjoy!
- Do you travel to Disneyland often? If so, you might want to read Linds’ article “Disneyland Resort Hotels: Which one is for you?”
- All of us that travel to Disney World with small children already know this, but if you are a new parent and want to take your child to Disney World, it’s great to know that there are Baby Care Centers located throughout the parks!
- Lastly, Anonymouse brings us big news, which may not be new to many people, but it’s worth noting nonetheless: Peter Pan’s Flight is getting a new interactive queue!
That’s all we have for you this week. I hope you have a terrific week, and remember to check out Chip & Company often for the latest in Disney News, Views, Giveaways, and more! To keep up with the latest Disney news and views on the fly, check out the Chip & Company Facebook Page or follow Chip & Company via Twitter! Also, head on over to the Disney for Seniors page and tell Ken you help he’s feeling better! Ken, get well soon my friend!
- Chip & Company Week in Review, January 9, 2012 (chipandco.com)
- Sorcerer Radio Update (jedimouseketeer.blogspot.com)