Welcome back to another edition of the Chip & Company Week in Review! Let’s take a look at some of the great Disney news that you might have missed:
- Starting us off, are you an Annual Passholder? If so, you might be interested in these special Annual Passholder hotel rates for dates between October and December 2011.
- With the Disney Dream being everyone’s prime Disney Cruise Ship, it’s really easy to forget that the Disney Fantasy is being built! Here is a post on how that build is going.
- One thing that I really want to do one day is take an Adventures by Disney trip. Word is out that they are adding some new privately guided itineraries for 2012.
- Did you see that the contestants for the next Miss America Pageant were at Walt Disney World?
- The Disney World event calendar is out for September and October. Are there any events that you are going to be at?
- Anonymouse came to us with a rumor that all value resort rooms are going to include a refrigerator in the room. This is a rumor, though, and isn’t confirmed yet.
- Did you hear about the new “Crossroads at the House of Blues” restaurant at Downtown Disney? The photos of the food look great, so check it out if you are down there.
- Did you read about the Disney Dream Mouse Chat/Chip & Company fan cruise in September 2012? Who’s going to join us?
- Are you a fan of The Rocketeer? If so, get ready, because the 20th Anniversary edition of the movie will be released on Blu-Ray December 13th!
- One thing that some of you might find interesting is that you can now plan Fairy Tale Disney Weddings and Honeymoons on the Disney Cruise Line!
That’s our look at some of the news stories from last week, now let’s take a look at some of the incredible original articles that our writers produce each and every day! Enjoy!
- Did you see Melissa’s open letter that answers the question, “Why do you keep going back to Disney?”
- One of our new writers, Jackie, wrote her first post for C&C this week! In it, she takes a look at her top five tips for Moms at Walt Disney World. Welcome Jackie!
- Our other new writer Catie also gave us her list of 10 tips to do on rainy days! Welcome Catie!
- On a personal note, I wanted to take a moment and wish my Mom a very Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday Mom, I love you! This hasn’t been the best week for my family. My Grandfather recently passed away, so we have been down this week. However, we know that he is in a much better place, and we’ll always have our loving memories of him.
That’s all we have for you this week. I hope you have a terrific week, and remember to check out Chip & Company often for the latest in Disney News, Views, Giveaways, and more! Also, to keep up with the latest Disney news and views on the fly, check out the Chip & Company Facebook Page or follow Chip & Company via Twitter!
- The Chip And Company Disney Week In Review For September 5th (chipandco.com)