Welcome to the Chip and Company Disney Week in Review for the week of December 5-11, 2010, my name is Ken and I am one of the writers here at Chip and Company. There has been a lot happening this week on Chip and Co and around the Disney Blog-o-Sphere. From some exciting news about a well loved Downtown Disney attraction to events and views surrounding Disney in general we publish this roundup so you don’t miss out on the best of the Disney News & Views.
- From Anonymouse an exciting rumor about The Adventurer’s Club perhaps re-opening as the new Hyperion Wharf becomes a reality. You should check out the article Disney Confidential – Adventurer’s Club To Re-open At Hyperion Wharf.
- Chip generated quite a few comments with his thoughts on Should Disney Parks Tighten Security? Check it out and please feel free to leave your own thoughts as a comment.
- Mike came up with an extensive and very informative article about his Favorite Disneyworld Parades, Movies, and Stage performances. It has made me re-think some of the things to add to my touring in October, thanks Mike.
- For you parents Disney Television Animation Reels In Second Season Of “Fish Hooks” And New Order For “Gravity Falls” so good news for those Disney XD fans!
- The first time I have ever seen anything like this Which is perfect for those people not on a Disney Dining Plan.
- Loving Disney World – One Generation At A Time from Brenda is a delightful article that demonstrates how a family strengthens it bonds by sharing a common love for Walt Disney World.
- I gave readers a bit of a personal mini rant about the late great wand on Spaceship Earth. I kind of enjoyed the wand and you can find out why by reading I Can’t Help It I Really Liked The Wand.
- If your into Streaming Video and like Chip a huge Netflix fan Netflix and Disney-ABC Television Group Announce Deal to Stream Shows sometimes just days after they air on tv.
- Speaking of entertainment Toy Story and Tangled just got Nominated for 38th Annual Annie Awards! Congrats!
- Top 10 Things To Do At Walt Disney World To Feel Like A Kid Again from Lee gives us some great ideas on how to enjoy Walt Disney World to its fullest and restore a bit of sanity at the same time.
- George (he’s the Lonely Deek you actually see on the screen) gives an excellent DVD review of The Boys, The Sherman Brothers Story. They are the supremely talented artists who gave us some of the best loved Disney music in existence.
- Allie tells us about a restaurant that many of us love but probably just as many of us know nothing about. Her article, Narcoossee’s: A Hidden Gem At Walt Disney World lets you know what to expect at this outstanding Disney Signature Restaurant. It’s one of my favorites Allie and it’s on the list for our next visit.
- Chris celebrates her sweet tooth by comparing a pair of bakeries who cater to those of us going through sugar overload in Cupcake Showdown: Babycakes NYC vs. Starring Rolls.
- Here is an opportunity to be on top of the latest Disney News and Views. Take a look at Have Disney News and Views Delivered To Your Inbox to find out how to do it.
We have a group of very talented writers here at Chip and Co and each week we will try to present their work to keep you informed about what is happening in the world of Disney and help make your vacation planning easier. See you next week.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!