It’s a fresh new year, and that means fresh new happenings around the Disney Parks and Resorts too! 2018 is dubbed the year to be here, and Epcot is hosting up a few events for featured Designers. The Epcot Merchandise Events are a great way to meet the artists behind the magic, as well as find new and limited release items.
This month Epcot has five events being offered in the World Showcase, each being offered at either the UK or Norway pavilions. You can check out the upcoming events in January below.
- January 4 – 7: Artist Showcase with Larry Dotson – Puffins Roost, Norway, Epcot from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- January 5: Kit Heath Sterling Silver Jewelry Collection Showcase – The Queen’s Table in the United Kingdom Pavilion. (Special Appearance by Mary Finnegan)
- January 12 – 14: Penhaligon: Fragrances & Beauty Products – The Queen’s Table, UK, Epcot from 12:00 pm- 7:00 pm
- January 19 – 21: Laila: Special Appearance by Geir Ness, Puffins Roost, Norway Pavilion, Epcot from 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- January 26 – 28: Penhaligon: Fragrances & Beauty Products – The Queen’s Table, UK, Epcot from 12:00 pm- 7:00 pm
If you’ll be visiting Epcot during the month of January be sure to check out the fabulous Epcot Merchandise Events showcasing featured World Showcase Designers.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Epic New Thor Scentsy Warmer Featuring Mjolnir! - November 26, 2021
- Make A Splash With The Merry Mickey Basin Collection - November 25, 2021
- New Beauty And The Beast MagicBand Is An Enchanting Accessory - November 24, 2021