If you’ve ever wanted to see what goes on behind the scenes at Epcot, then here is your chance to book a tour to do just that! For $69 a person, guests can be part of a special VIP behind-the-scenes tour at Disney’s Epcot theme park.
VIP Tour ticket holders will stroll through the pavilions of Future World while hearing the story of the groundbreaking construction project that brought Epcot to life. Guests will also learn how each pavilion and the attractions within it are a testament to Walt’s accomplishments and challenges. And see how his legacy lives on in the design, technology and spirit of the park.
Also, go backstage for an exclusive look at areas usually off limits:
- Visit one of many VIP lounges at a location like The Seas with Nemo & Friends pavilion, Spaceship Earth or Mission: SPACE.
- Walk beneath the outdoor portion of Test Track® Presented by Chevrolet® as SIM cars fly by directly above you.
- Head to the Cast Services building and catch a glimpse inside the wardrobe department.
- Go behind-the-scenes at llumiNations: Reflections of Earth and learn some of the secrets of the nighttime fireworks spectacular—from technical specifics to its symbolic relevance to Future World.
Plus, all tour participants will also receive a complimentary commemorative pin!
Another great Epcot tour to try out is the Behind the Seeds tour, where guests can go backstage in The Land Pavilion on an hour-long tour of the greenhouses and fish farm. On the Behind The Seeds Tour, guests get an up close and personal look at the fruits and vegetables that grow in the greenhouses, and also get to experience feeding time in the fish farm! You can learn more about Behind The Seeds here on Disney’s site.
Check out the full details for the UnDISCOVERed Future World Tour, including guests restrictions and requirements, on Disney’s website here.
Have you ever gone on a backstage tour at Disney?
If you would like to visit a Disney destination, but are unsure of where to begin, contact me today to take advantage of my FREE vacation planning services! I specialize in Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Aulani resort in Hawaii, as well as Adventures by Disney. Email me today at email@example.com for a free quote, or you can follow along on Facebook here.
Stephanie is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels LLC, a Platinum Earmarked Disney Travel agency. She can help you plan the most magical vacation your family will never forget, and her services to you are totally FREE. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Stephanie (see all)
- Disneyland Refurbishment Schedule for April 2017 - March 30, 2017
- D23 Members can Dine with a Disney Legend This May - March 29, 2017
- Port Orleans Resort Children’s Cruise Coming to an End - March 29, 2017