Japanese bakery Cozy Corner has begun showing their Halloween spirit with these all new Disney Villain Halloween treats.
First up is this set of nine mini Disney Villain inspired cakes which comes in fun Villain inspired box. Cost for this Disney Villain box is only 2,100-yen or US$20. They almost look too pretty to eat. Notice I said almost…
Here is what you can find in the box:
- Sleeping Beauty’s Maleficent (a chocolate cream and blueberry cream cocoa cream puff)
- Snow White’s evil Queen (apple jam and cream tart)
- 101 Dalmatians’ Cruella de Vil (raspberry jam and chocolate cream/condensed milk tart)
- The Lion King’s Scar (condensed milk cream and pumpkin roll cake)
- Alice in Wonderland’s Queen of Hearts (white chocolate cream and raspberry gelée cocoa tart)
- Hercules’ Hades (pumpkin cream and cocoa sponge cake)
- The Jungle Book’s Kaa (whipped cream and cocoa roll cake)
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame’s Frollo (chocolate cream and blueberry sponge cake)
- The Three Little Pigs’ Big Bad Wolf (orange jam and chocolate cream tart)
Of course leaving Mickey Mouse out of the Halloween theme would be criminal, so be prepared for the Joyjoy Halloween Pumpkin Cake which is a Mickey face filled with layers of maple cream and diced pumpkin, covered in pumpkin cream, sprinkled with crunchy caramel bits, and finished off with thin plates of chocolate forming Mickey’s face and ears. Doesn’t that look delish?
If cake isn’t your thing they are also offering Joyjoy Halloween Pumpkin Pudding, topped with a swirl of whipped cream for 350-yen.
According to Rocket News the Disney Villain cake set and vampire Mickey cake go on sale September 1st, with the pudding joining them a few weeks later on September 16th. All three items will be available until October 31st.
Unfortunately these items aren’t available in the US, but they sure do look good!
For more info just check out their website, it is in Japanese so we had to use Google Translate.