Disney PhotoPass Day is returning to Walt Disney World this year on August 19th. This extremely popular day is celebrated with exclusive photo opportunities at all four parks and Disney Springs. This year in honor of Disney’s “Dream Big, Princess” campaign, the event has a larger focus on our favorite Disney Princesses.
Take a look at all of the special opportunities that are planned across Walt Disney World:
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Meeko joins Pocahontas at Character Landing on Discovery Island
- Timon joins Rafiki at Rafiki’s Planet Watch
- Princess Atta joins Flik at Discovery Island near Creature Comforts
- Dream Big Princess photo backdrop before the park entrance (daylight hours only)
- Jungle Book Magic Shot near Yak & Yeti Restaurant
- Visit the PhotoPass photographer in DinoLand U.S.A. from 9-10 p.m. to have magical Mickey light effects added to your photo (example below)
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The Queen from “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs,” Maleficent, and Cruella de Vil will meet with guests at Sunset Showcase. This opportunity will be available from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Dream Big Princess photo backdrop outside the Theater of the Stars (daylight hours only)
- Poison Apple Magic Shot on Sunset Boulevard
- Fisheye lens in the Chinese Theatre Courtyard area
- Genie will join Princess Jasmine in the Morocco Pavilion
- Mushu will join Mulan in the China Pavilion
- Dream Big Princess photo backdrop near Epcot Character Spot (daylight hours only)
- Baymax Animated Magic Shot with the PhotoPass photographer located near Mouse Gear and the Fountain of Nations
- Fisheye lens near the fountain close to the entrance to Spaceship Earth
Magic Kingdom Park
- Dopey joins Snow White at Town Square Courtyard
- Captain Hook joins Peter Pan in Fantasyland
- Dream Big Princess photo backdrop in Fantasyland (daylight hours only)
- Cinderella’s Coach in Fantasyland
- “Tangled” light painting photo opportunity near Ariel’s Grotto (available after dark)
- Mickey Mouse Magic Shot on the bridge near Fairytale Garden
- Main Street Vehicle near the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor (available in the morning and early afternoon)
- Dream Big Princess photo backdrop next to the Marketplace Stage
- Fairy Wings Magic Shot from the PhotoPass photographer roaming around the Marketplace near Tren-D (available from 1-10:30 p.m.)
- You can also visit the Disney PhotoPass Studio at Disney Springs to enjoy special $99.95 plus shipping pricing on a Personalized Storybook now through August 20!
Don’t forget that you can purchase Memory Maker One Day for $59 to have access to all of these awesome photos!
Will you be heading to Disney World for PhotoPass Day this year?
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Source Credit : Disney Parks Blog
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.