Breakfast with Donald Duck, lunch with Mickey Mouse and dinner with the Disney princesses — that might comprise a perfect day for some young visitors to Walt Disney World Resort.
The lovable Disney characters get up close for photos and autographs at special dining experiences in the theme parks and resorts. Meals generally are buffet style, and every character promises a stop at each table.
- Fairytale Dining daily at Cinderella’s Royal Table in Cinderella Castle, with Cinderella and friends, includes a photo imaging package; breakfast: 8:05-10:40 a.m., lunch 11:45 a.m.-2:40 p.m., dinner 3:50-10 p.m.
- A Buffet With Character at The Crystal Palace, Winnie the Pooh and friends; breakfast 8-10:30 a.m., lunch 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m., dinner from 4 p.m.-closing.
- Chip ‘n’ Dale’s Harvest Feast at The Garden Grill Restaurant in The Land, with Mickey and friends; serving lunch from 11 a.m.-3 p.m., dinner from 4:30 p.m.-closing.
- Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in the Norway pavilion, with Belle, Jasmine, Snow White, Aurora, Mary Poppins, Pocahontas, Ariel, Alice and Mulan; includes a photo imaging package; breakfast from 8:30-10:10 a.m., lunch from 11:40 a.m.-2:50 p.m., dinner from 4:20-8:40 p.m.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Playhouse Disney’s Play ‘n Dine at Hollywood & Vine featuring Handy Manny, June and Leo; breakfast from 8-11:20 a.m., lunch from 11:40 a.m.-2:25 p.m.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Donald’s Safari Breakfast at Tusker House Restaurant in Harambe, buffet with Donald Duck and friends, from 8 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. daily.
- Beach Club Buffet at Disney’s Beach Club Resort with Beach Club Goofy and friends, daily at Cape May Café, from 7:30-11 a.m.
- Chef Mickey’s Fun Time Buffet daily at Disney’s Contemporary Resort with Mickey and his gang; breakfast from 7-11:30 a.m., dinner from 5-9:30 p.m.
- Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, with Mary Poppins and friends, daily from 8-11:10 a.m.
- Wonderland Tea Party at 1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, “tea party” for children with Alice and the Mad Hatter from 1:30-2:30 p.m., Monday-Friday. Includes lunch.
- Cinderella’s Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, dinner buffet with Cinderella and friends from 4:30-8:20 p.m. daily.
- `Ohana’s Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo and Stitch at Disney’s Polynesian Resort, family-style breakfast with Lilo, Stitch, Mickey and Pluto, 7-11 a.m.
*Characters subject to change
- Insider Information on Walt Disney World Dining (chipandco.com)
- Grand Floridian Restaurants: Something for Everyone (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- New Hollywood Studios Park Map Now Features Children With Prosthetics - March 2, 2021
- Food Guide to ‘A Touch of Disney’ at Disney California Adventure Opening March 18 - March 1, 2021
- Harmonious Centerpiece installed last night in Epcot - February 27, 2021