Fall is the season for changes! And this is no different at the Walt Disney World Resort! Guests who are visiting the Walt Disney World Resort next week should be aware that there have been some changes in the Extra Magic Hours Schedule for Epcot and Animal Kingdom.
Let’s take a look at what guests can expect.
- There will be extra magic hours on Sunday, October 28 from 9-11 p.m. at Epcot.
- Due to to this change, Extra Magic Hours will NOT be offered on Tuesday, October 30.
- Extra Magic Hours will be offered on Tuesday, October 30 from 8 am to 9 am at Animal Kingdom Park
- There is no long Extra Magic Hours scheduled for October 29th.
- The will still be Extra Magic Hours on Saturday, November 3rd from 8 an to 9am.
Make sure to check the park hours schedule on your www.mydisneyexperience.com while you are visiting the parks. The app will have the most up to date information on hours, attraction wait times, showtimes, character meet and greets and more.
If you are ready to plan your next Walt Disney World Resort Vacation, contact me today! I can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Facebook link below. I am looking forward to helping your family have a truly magical vacation!
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.