Join us at the Disneyland Resort from May 25-27 for Opa! A Celebration of Greece, featuring music, dance, art, food, history and more! Festivities will take place in both it’s a small world Mall in Disneyland park and Paradise Gardens in Disney California Adventure park. Mickey Mouse will even be there in his Fustanella attire!
Each day from 10 a.m.-6 p.m., these two areas will offer special experiences such as:
“it’s a small world” Mall
- Olympics training with Hercules
- Atmosphere entertainment by “The Citizens of Greece”
- Live performances from Greek musicians and dancers
- Special Greek food offeringsParadise Garden
- Greek wine tastings
- Live performances from Greek musicians
- Kalamatianó line dances
- Special Greek food offerings
- Atmosphere entertainment by “The Citizens of Greece”And on May 26, you’re invited to join Greek celebrity Chef Argiro Barbarigou and Greek winemaker Christina Boutari for a special dinner at the Golden Vine Winery in Disney California Adventure park. Reservations and tickets may be purchased online starting March 25, so check back for booking details.Come join us for Opa! A Celebration of Greece, May 25-27 at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure parks!
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
- Visiting Cars Land at Disney’s California Adventure (chipandco.com)
- Marvel Headed to Hong Kong Disneyland (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!