Soon, thousands of fans will be cheering for those participating in the 20th Anniversary Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend presented by Cigna on January 10-13, 2013. There will be a variety of 20th Anniversary merchandise items available during the weekend.
Vinylmation is no stranger to the Marathon Weekend. This year, Disney artist Maria Clapsis designed one 3-inch figure that resembles Mickey Mouse in running attire. The figure has a space where a participant can write in her or his finishing time. The things I loved the most, however, are the new mini-medals for the Full Marathon, Half Marathon and Goofy’s Race and a Half Challenge that can be added to the figure. Each medal is sold separately from the figure.
Maria will be meeting with guests during the Downtown Disney Cool Down Party being held on Sunday, January 13, 2013. She will be at D Street in Downtown Disney West Side from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Two new Dooney & Bourke handbags will make their debut at the Disney’s Health & Fitness Expo located at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
If you already ordered these bags when you registered, don’t forget to pick them up at the Playstation Pavilion at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex starting January 10 from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Additional quantities of bags will be released at the Expo for those who missed the pre-order.
- Top 10 Ways Walt Disney World Has Spoiled Me (chipandco.com)
- Souvenirs: Where to Find Disney Dooney and Bourke Bags (aglassslippervacation.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- City Works Eatery and Pour House at Disney Springs unveils online ordering - January 16, 2021
- Jeff Vahle & Josh D’Amaro share inside look at Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser - January 15, 2021
- New WandaVision Cupcake at Disney Springs - January 15, 2021