There’s a great whiskey offering currently available at Raglan Road in Disney Springs! Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant invites guests to visit for their World Whiskey Day Flight offer running May 12th through May 15th. We paid a visit to check out the specialty menu!
First, guests will be able to order a celebratory four-whiskey flight of small-batch, premium, limited-release whiskeys these next few days. Raglan Road Irish Pub has four whiskeys from around the world at a $25 special offer ($45 value) May 12-15 to celebrate World Whiskey Day. So guests can try different styles of small-batch, premium, limited-release whiskeys from four countries – Ireland, Japan, the United States and Scotland.
Powers. Johns Lane Release – 12 yr.
An abundance of earthy aromas like leather and tobacco, with layers of charred wood, dark chocolate, and treacle toffee. Taste of spice up front followed by vanilla, honey and dried apricot.
Mars Shinshu, Iwai Tradition
A blended whisky of single malts, grains, and blended whiskies. The whisky is then aged in a combination of ex-bourbon, ex-sherry, and ex-wine casks, creating a perfect harmony of flavors. Iwai Tradition is a special tribute to Iwai and Japanese Whisky
Whistle Pig – 10 year Rye
This 10-year-old, 100-proof rye whiskey is robust and distinctive in character. The nose offers a decadent mix of toffee apples, candied orange, and oak, with stone fruit and subtle spice arriving on the back end. The palate continues the rich, luxurious journey, but finishes drier and spicier than the nose suggests.
Laphroaig Select. Single Malt.
This special award-winning Laphroaig is created from carefully selected casks from a final maturation in new, American oak casks. It represents a subtle blending of peat, oak and sweetness.
The food at Raglan Road is spectacular! Let’s show you a sample of what we had the chance to try for ourselves!
Whiskey Glazed BBQ Chicken Lollipops
- Comes with roasted corn and bacon crumble with a corn purée.
Whiskey Glazed Pork Cheek
- With smoked potato terrine, apple espuma, and pork crackling crumb.
Whiskey Cured House Smoked Salmon
- Lemon and herb crushed potatoes, pea texture, and horseradish with crispy skin.
Whiskey Braised Beef Cheek
- Served with triple cooked duck fat chips, whiskey & vinegar salt, mushroom ketchup, and crispy onions.
Let’s not forget about dessert!
Apple Baked Dumblings
- With whiskey butterscotch Jameson sauce and milk ice cream.
Whiskey Chocolate Caramel Brownie
- Served with Guinness marshmallow and graham cracker crunch
There’s so many wonderful food and drink options to try at Raglan Road! Another great feature is their live music and dancing entertainment.
Be sure to check out Raglan Road on your next visit to Disney Springs! It’s sure to be a great time for all!
Check back here on Chip & Co. for the latest theme park and entertainment news updates!
- Bacon of Doom returns to Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar - June 17, 2021
- Orange Bird & Figment now available for AP’s on Disney’s Magic Mobile - June 17, 2021
- All New Chip & Dale Park Life coming to Disney+ - June 16, 2021